Our specialty is the Horse-Rider CONNECTION whether you ride Dressage, Jumpers, Gaited horses or working ranch horses! Our goal is smiling horses and smiling people. Period.
Training and Lessons
- Help you understand how your horse thinks through his body
- Help your horse find true wellbeing through their connection with you
- put the finishing touches on your horse from green to grand prix through balance and understanding
- re-establish basics for better upper-level movements
- re-invigorate the connection between you and your horse by helping you find balance together
- teach your horse movements they may be having a lot of difficulty or resistance understanding
- help pinpoint and correct trouble spots for horse and rider
- Give you lessons on Dressage School Masters to help you develop your feel and build confidence
- Help your child learn great basics of horsemanship and develop a real horse-human connection that will last a lifetime (we have GREAT kid-safe horses and even a super-cute pony!)
- Help you or your child develop mindfulness skills through the movement of the horse
- Give you the help and support you need at shows to help you get the best results for you and your horse
- Travel to give clinics to help you wherever you are!
- Help you and your horse have a positive, fun experience at shows
I will come up with a training program fully customized for you and your horse.
After a 4 year break, I have finally started showing again in 2016! I love dressage and I am excited to get back in the show ring and get some of my horses exposed to the environment after such a long break.
I am looking forward to a busy show season in 2017!
Horses to look for in 2017 (pages for each horse coming soon!)
- Darius II
- Pippi RSF
- SueQ RSF
- My Poppette
- Sophia RSF
Past Show experience: Shown through 4th level on mostly young horses I developed and trained.
Western Dressage with young horses, September 2016
Reining and working cow horse back in MT 1996 -1998
TN walking horse Flat shod classes 1999
If you would like to learn more about me and my philosophy, go to ClinicHorsemanship.com the podcast, blog and videos will give you a pretty clear picture on how I view the horse-human relationship and the importance each is for the evolution of the other!
If you would like to see more images or video of the “goings on” of Doyle Farm Horses, go to our Facebook page and say “hello”!
Contact me so we can talk about what will work best for you and your horse.
Overnight Board for Travelers
After taking a long trip and staying at different horse motels, I realized more safe, relaxing and affordable places were needed for travelers. We are happy to offer board for travelers. Please call for pricing and assistance. You MUST have a current coggins and health papers in order to stay. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Please call or text (615) 708-7444 or email for current pricing or to book your stay.